Menu Co Dining Chair
Together, mutually, in common. The words that define the prefix ‘co’ are at the heart of our Co Chair Collection. Conceived in collaboration with Norm Architects and Els Van Hoorebeeck from The Office Group, the multifunctional chairs adapt to a wide range of seating needs and interior styles. Our Co Chair Collection pairs a lightweight, sleek profile with great seating comfort. Contoured silhouettes and tactile materials bring human-centric minimalism to the fore, and bespoke combinations make it easy to create the required expression.
The original Co Chair, complete with a veneer back in multiple finishes and optional armrests, is now available in chrome. The slender, yet robust steel frame defines the intriguing geometric silhouette – and delivers high durability with a reflective, high-shine finish. The seat is versioned bare for a minimalist look or available lightly padded and upholstered in fabric or leather. Furthermore, the collection’s Row Connector allows you to join individual Co chairs together in a line, making it ideal for use in conference facilities. Combining steel, woodworking and upholstering skills and unexpected comfort to create an iconic chair that fits seamlessly into any setting, the Co Chair proves that comfort does not have to come at the cost of beauty.
- Pairs a lightweight, sleek profile with great seating comfort
- Contoured silhouettes and tactile materials
- The slender, yet robust steel frame defines the intriguing geometric silhouette
- The seat is versioned bare for a minimalist look or available lightly padded and upholstered in fabric or leather
- Stacks 10 Chairs
- 29.5"H x 19.7"W x 19.5"L
- Seat Height: 17.7"
- Black Steel Frame - Powder-Coated Welded Steel
- Chrome Frame - Chromed Welded Steel
- Stacking Shield - Polyamide
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.