Le Klint The Bouquet Chandelier - Medium - 3 Shades
Le Klint The Bouquet Chandelier - Medium | 3 Shades
Inspired by spring ﬂowers and Nordic elegance and aesthetics, Sinja Svarrer Damkjær has created a lamp collection that reinterprets classic cross-pleating. The Bouquet is a contemporary pendant lamp that can be used everywhere in the home and even in the office. The combination of rustic braided flax textile covered electrical wires, oak details and LE KLINT precision pleating patterns, has been fused together to emphasize a softer organic expression. The lamp provides a soft, atmospheric light and, with its intricate yet visually soothing hand-folded shade, it is itself an additional decoration in any room.
- Pendant lamp provides a diffused warm glow
- The bulb is not visible from any angle.
- This pendant is to be hard wired into the ceiling.
- The pleated lamp shade is still at the very heart of the 75-year-old design company
- A handicraft that is only mastered at Le Klint’s original Pleating Studio in Odense, Denmark
- To become a skilled pleating technician at Le Klint takes approximately three years and most of the employees in the pleating studio have been with the company for more than 25 years
- Due to the vast experience within this group, they are often consulted when new ideas are brought to the table
- All parts are made from the best materials and often produced by local companies situated close to Le Klint
- The parts are put together at the facility in Odense and shipped from here to all parts of the world
- Light Source: Bulb: E12 10 watt max. LED
- Bulb not included
- 13.7”Ø x 15.7”H
- Cord: 5' braided linen covered cord followed by 10' white PVC cord
- Canopy: 5.5" Ø white painted metal
- Hand folded paper or PVC plastic shade
- Light oak detail where cord meets shade
- Braided linen covered cord
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.