Blomus Pilar Mug - 9oz - Set of 4
Blomus Pilar Mug - 9oz | Set of 4
Beautifully shaped yet humble enough to act as a discreet backdrop to the perfectly arranged meal. The new Pilar tableware collection was designed by Floz Design in Germany. Stoneware pieces include bowls, plates, mugs and serve ware. The full range comes in three matching colors: moonbeam, agave green, pewter (charcoal) & mirage gray.
Run by the fourth generation of the Blome family in the town of Sundern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany, Blomus carries on the legacy of strong family allegiance and a talent for business. The Blomus brand also tells the story of a geographical area that was once the home of a thriving steel and coal industry. The family business was established in 1921 as a manufacturer of bicycle parts, and in 1961 branched out into gifts and design items, locally produced from copper, brass, pewter, and stainless steel. The year 2000 marked another shift in our history when the name Blomus was chosen, and the visionary design brand of today was born.
- Start setting the table with your own unique color combinations!
- Stacks beautifully for in-cabinet storage
- Outside of stoneware is matte
- Inside serving area is glazed for design compliment and easy cleaning
- Pilar stoneware is manufactured from clay, quartz and minerals such as calcite and is defined as a ceramic product
- The stoneware is molded at very high temperatures using casting techniques
- The high temperatures during the firing process make stoneware more stable than clay and less translucent than porcelain
- Due to the heating and glazing processes of stoneware, these pieces may have slightly different attributes which can add to their beauty and uniqueness
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Set of 4
- 4.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
Made of stoneware
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.