Skeppshult 8.75 inch Dumpling Pan
Skeppshult 8.75" Dumpling Pan
Skeppshult’s 100 yr old foundry produces professional-grade cast iron cookware with the high quality iron ore produced right at home in Sweden. Over its generations of expertise, Skeppshult has perfected the shapes of their cookware, as well the sand moulds’ unique composition to withstand the high temperatures and provide the right structure to cast the iron. While a sand mould can only be used once to cast each piece, the sand is recycled into new moulds in a sustainable cycle of production. Skeppshult’s cookware and spice grinders with European walnut accents are both functional and heritage pieces to last a lifetime.
- Dumpling pan for use on stovetop or oven
- Thick bottom gives even heat conduction and outstanding searing surface
- Hand ground edges around the pan
- Cast iron lip for additional stability
- Works on all types of stove-tops, including induction and gas
- Natural non-stick surface made of seasoned organic canola oil
- Ø: 8.75” x 1.25"H
- Cast iron
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.