Skeppshult 9.8 inch Gratin Dish
Skeppshult 9.8" Gratin Dish
Skeppshult of Sweden began making hand crafted cast iron cookware out of virgin iron ore in 1906. One hundred years later, the durability, versatility, and beauty of their products is a testament not only to the tenacity of cast iron but also to Skeppshult.
Skeppshult’s 100 yr old foundry produces professional-grade cast iron cookware with the high quality iron ore produced right at home in Sweden. Over its generations of expertise, Skeppshult has perfected the shapes of their cookware, as well the sand moulds’ unique composition to withstand the high temperatures and provide the right structure to cast the iron. While a sand mould can only be used once to cast each piece, the sand is recycled into new moulds in a sustainable cycle of production. Skeppshult’s cookware and spice grinders with European walnut accents are both functional and heritage pieces to last a lifetime.
- Two cast iron handles
- Designed & made in Sweden
- 20” thick bottom gives even heat conduction and outstanding searing surface
- Sits stable on the stovetop even at hot temperatures thanks to the precision milled concave bottom
- Hand grinded edges around the pan
- Works on all types of stovetops, including induction and gas
- Natural non-stick surface made of seasoned organic rapeseed oil
1.8”H x 9.8”Ø x 7.8” Bottom Ø
- Cast iron
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.