Menu Tribeca Leonard Chandelier
The Tribeca is a collection of lamps, chandeliers, and pendants that are based on the glamour of New York City seen in the 1930s. Tribeca refers to the Triangle underneath Canal Street, a popular region in the lower West Manhattan area of New York.
In the process of creating the various shapes and designs of the Tribeca collection, Søren Rose Studio traveled across the country looking for good looking used lamps and parts that can be reused. The parts were singled out and rated, then they were organized and assimilated again mixing and matching various styles until new designs that are bold resulted.
That makes Tribeca lamp a classic work of art with its alluring feel and elegance.
- Designed by Søren Rose
- Socket: E26
5 x 60W 120v A19 Incandescent bulb recommended (not included)
- Cord: 16 feet, black, fabric sleeve
- Hard-wired, installation required
Cord: 196.9 in, Textile
Bulb: Not Included
Canopy Kit: Included
Dimmer: Not Included
- 18"W x 6"H
- The arms and connection parts are made from solid brass or steel rod, the socket is painted ceramic.
- The brass is not lacquered so the metal will darken and patinate over time.
- Natural materials are subject to variations, therefore every single product is unique.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.