Menu Tribeca Hudson Wall/Ceiling Lamp
The Tribeca is a collection of lamps, chandeliers, and pendants that are based on the glamour of New York City seen in the 1930s. Tribeca refers to the Triangle underneath Canal Street, a popular region in the lower West Manhattan area of New York.
In the process of creating the various shapes and designs of the Tribeca collection, Søren Rose Studio traveled across the country looking for good looking used lamps and parts that can be reused. The parts were singled out and rated, then they were organized and assimilated again mixing and matching various styles until new designs that are bold resulted. That makes this Tribeca Modern Ceiling Lighting a classic work of art with its alluring feel and elegance.
Hudson Scandinavian Wall Scones are the most recent inclusion to the highly popular Tribeca collection. Its design is significant and its look is similar to a work of art, much like a chandelier. It will look marvelous on the wall or over your favorite table, although you can place it anywhere including home, office, restaurants, and bars.
- Designed by Søren Rose
E26 socket, 120V, 60W Max
- Cord: 3.9", fabric sleeve
- Hard-wired (requires installation)
- Can be installed in the ceiling or the wall
- 6.6"W, 36.4"H
- The shade is spun solid brass with a powder coated surface.
- The arm is made of solid bent brass or powder coated steel.
- Natural materials are subject to variations, therefore every single product is unique.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water. The brass will oxidize from the moment it is exposed to air. To maintain a shiny appearance, use a mild metal polish and a soft cloth.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.