Menu TR Suspension Frame Light
The first collaboration between MENU and Tim Rundle, TR Bulb is designed to be taken from apartment to apartment – installed by simply screwing it into the pendant sockets hanging in ceilings all over the world, no electrical expertise required. The dimmable LED bulb, with its elegant, spherical form hides the lamp fitting, while the opal glass diffuser creates an even, harmonious glow, preventing glare.
The TR Bulb is a clever solution for modern city living, inspired by the way people are increasingly becoming urban nomads, moving between cities and countries to pursue careers and life experiences.
- The first collaboration between MENU and Tim Rundle
- Dimmable LED bulb
- Elegant, spherical form hides the lamp fitting
- Opal glass diffuser creates an even, harmonious glow, preventing glare
- Inspired by the way people are increasingly becoming urban nomads
- Electrical: E26 socket, 110V, 60W Max
- TR Bulb included (Dimmable LED)
- Fixture has no dimming control, must be installed separately
- Regular TR Bulb: 6W, 2700K
- Dim-To-Warm (DtW) TR Bulb: 7.2W, 1800-2700K
- UL certified (ETL)
- 49.25"L x 8"W x 17.75"H
- Cord: 118", hard-wired (requires installation)
- Anchor Wire Spacing: 41.25" apart
- 2 anchor wires (black steel) with canopy kits included
- 1 electrical cord (black pvc), runs along one anchor wire
- Canopy kits: 4.5"W x 1.5"H, mounts to 3.25" junction box
- Opal Matte or Shiny Glass
- Powder-coated Steel
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.