Menu TR Bulb Pendant
TR Bulb Pendant
The TR Bulb is an intelligent modern pendant lighting for city life that gets its inspiration from the trend of more and more people turning into urban nomads, traveling across countries and cities for career or life experiences. MENU collaborated with Tim Rundle to create the TR Bulb, which is made to be carried from one apartment to another due to the simple installation - you don't have to be an electrical expert to attach it to pendant sockets that hang from the ceiling anywhere in the world. The LED bulb is dimmable and conceals the lamp fitting with its stylish spherical form. The diffuser made of opal glass prevents glare and provides a uniform balanced glow.
MENU has started a collaboration with Rundle which is based in London to increase the diversity of the products from TR series. Since the lamp has quite an elementary form, small differences can lead to a very different trait. The novel shiny version makes the design more classic", says Rundle.
- Designed by Tim Rundle
E26 socket, 100-130V, 60W Max
- Cord: 118.1"
Hard-wired and requires installation
- TR Bulb included (6W LED)
- Designed for longevity, TR Bulb uses LED technology, which, with normal use, should last many years.
- 7.9"W, 8.7"H
- The globe is constructed from white opal glass
- The core structure is made from aluminum to draw heat away from the LED, allowing the bulb to run at its optimum temperature.
- Accessory fittings are made from marble and steel
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.