Audo Collector Chandelier
Imagined by the industrious Swedish furniture designer Alf Svensson in the 1950s, Chandelier 3 is one of three lighting designs in the Collector series. Shaped from a central band of solid brass, six conical metal shades direct the light upwards and downwards to illuminate with ambient light. Small perforations in each shade disperse the light outwards, creating intriguing shadows. The sophisticated mid-century design has timeless appeal thanks to its considered combination of graphic beauty and classic elegance. Not only functional, it is also a decorative lighting fixture in any space.
One of three light fixtures created in the 1950s by Swedish designer Alf Svensson, the Chandelier 5 presents a statement-making mid-century aesthetic. Its band of solid brass holds ten geometric metal shades which direct light both upward and downward. Small perforations in the shades allow further light to shine through. Its timeless look, typical of the Scandinavian Modern period in which it was designed, lends itself to any setting, making it equally at home as an illuminating feature in a public or private space.
- Imagined by the industrious Swedish furniture designer Alf Svensson in the 1950s
- Band of solid brass holds 6 or 10 geometric metal shades
- Direct light both upward and downward
- Small perforations in the shades allow further light to shine through
- Bulbs not included
- Socket: GU10
- Watts: 35 Max
- Chandelier 3 requires 6 bulbs
- Chandelier 5 requires 10 bulbs
- Chandelier 5: 10.2" H x 26.1" Dia
Weight: 7.7 Lbs
- Chandelier 3: 9.8" H x 24" Dia
Weight: 4.8 Lbs
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.