Menu Afteroom Plus Chair - Bar Stool
The Afteroom chair is minimal and beautiful; it pays respect to the Bauhaus art school and functionalism. It is, in fact, the bestseller from MENU ever since its inception in 2012. The chair is designed by Afteroom, a recent design studio that is based in Stockholm; Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei are the founding designers of Afteroom. The Afteroom Plus is a new addition to the modern bar & counter stools of the Afteroom Chair family from the duo that takes their design to new heights.
The stool, like the original, was ridden of unneeded components and deconstructed. The additional features include a rich upholstering of both backrest and seat and wider backrest. It results in a simple chair that is blissfully minimalistic and stylish. This Scandinavian dining room furniture is an excellent addition to any room.
- Designed by Stockholm based duo Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei of Afteroom
- The chairs are both light, comfortable & durable
- Intended for indoor use
- Seat & back are both upholstered
- Bar height
- 19.7" W x 21.7" D x 42.9" H
- Seat: 28.7" H
- Powder-coated bent steel tubes
- Leather or textile upholstery
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.