Four Hands Harrison Chair
Details make the chair. With plush cotton-blend upholstery that wraps each arm, faux toggles add an element of interest to luxuriously comfortable mid-century-inspired seating in a light olive hue, with softly sculpted parawood framing carrying out a beautifully neutral look.
Postwar period design inspirations mix with mid-century Danish-American styling to elegant effect. Airy forms, sweeping lines and bowed, sculptural silhouettes are generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Solid American oak, walnut and ash woods are finished in deep browns, natural blondes and wire-brushed dry blacks to highlight wonderful grain patterns.
- Details make the chair
- With plush cotton-blend or top-grain leather upholstery
- Each arm is textile or leather wrapped
- Faux toggles add an element of interest
- Luxuriously comfortable mid-century-inspired seating in a light olive hue
- Softly sculpted parawood framing carrying out a beautifully neutral look
- 32.25” W x 34.75” D x 31.75” H
- Seat: 22” D x 18.25” H
- Arm from Floor: 23.75” H
- Arm from Seat: 6” H
- Villa Olive: 62% Co, 20% Li, 18% Vi
- Palermo Nude: Top-Grain Leather
- Stainless Steel
- Solid Parawood
Non-returnable, oversized. Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.