Banshu Hamono Tsume Scissors
The blacksmith industry in the Banshu region in the Hyogo prefecture of Japan was said to have started long ago when a Katana factory was located there. What began as an industry producing straight razors in 1744, now manufactures a variety of products including utility knives, traditional Japanese straight razors, Japanese gripping shears used for cutting thread, pruning shears, and floral shears.
Each piece is painstakingly made by hand by skilled craftsmen using the same techniques that have been employed for generations.
- Traditionally used for cutting fabric
- 120mm scissors
- Handmade from a single rod of high carbon "Ao-hagane" blue steel
- Not to be used to cut metal or wood
- Unique and not mass produced
- Gift boxed
- Handmade in Japan
- 4.7" long
- High Carbon Steel
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.
- The Banshu Hamono Tsume Scissors is an authentic piece made by Banshu Hamono in Japan