Artless Melinda Chair
ARTLESS Melinda Chair is the embodiment of melancholy. A slight anthropomorphic aspect surrounds its compact frame. While the form is soft and feminine, the back has a bit more tension as the walnut base and upholstery frame interact.
- Available in different colors
- Base made of solid walnut wood
- 100% Danish wool fabric by Maharam
- Tight back with two buttons
- Country of Origin: Norway / Great Britain
- 26" L x 30" W x 29" H
- Seat Height: 16"
- 100% Danish Wool Fabric
- Fabric Content: 70% Wool, 30% Rayon / 90% Wool, 10% Helanca
- 2 Buttons
- Base: Solid Walnut
- Frame: Kiln-dried Hardwood
- Double Dowel Joinery and Corner Blocks
- Sinuous Wire Spring Suspension
- Seat Cushion: Poly Fiber Wrapped Foam Loose
No cancellations or returns on this product as it is made to order.