Absolutely! Simply call (800) 940-0188 from 10am-4pm (pst) and we will gladly take your order over the phone and answer any questions you might have.
Eastvold Jackson Dresser
Originally designed for a kids’ room, this dresser is much too stylish to be relegated to your kids’ room. The Eastvold Jackson Dresser has ample storage for clothing and features 5 deep drawers with soft close slides so you won’t wake your sleeping beauty. It is built using Walnut veneer applied over solid birch plywood with exposed and beveled edges to highlight this construction. The Jackson Dresser sits off the ground on 4 square brushed steel legs. It is both stylish and practical and pairs with our Jackson Bed and Jackson Nightstand. Made in Minnesota.
- Available in Walnut
- Free white glove Shipping
- 3-5 week lead time
- Dimensions: 48" tall x 28" wide x 19" deep
- 5 soft close drawers, top bevel handle detail; drawer interior dimensions: 25” wide x 15” deep x 7” tall
- Assembly required: attach legs with supplied bolts
- Rush orders available upon request
- All of Eastvold's authentic, heirloom quality furniture comes with an exclusive Eastvold Furniture tag, listing your name and the date your piece was finished.
Size: 48" tall x 28" wide x 19" deep
13-ply hardwood plywood with walnut veneer.
Made in USA.
No Assembly required.
Eastvold Furniture is a small, Minnesota based company that designs and builds finely crafted furniture. The pieces built in our small rural shop end up scattered all over the country, and will (we hope) be passed down to future generations. One of our highest priorities is to use quality, sustainable materials. Our furniture is designed to stand the test of time, and we believe that the creation of each piece should benefit both our community and our planet.view all Eastvold
this product ships...
This item ships via freight carrier. Freight shipments are for items too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx.
ALL shipments sent via Freight Carrier will be delivered via curbside delivery (unless otherwise noted on the product page). If you need special delivery arrangements such as 'inside' or 'white glove' delivery please call us at the number below, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to placing your order to arrange for these services. Curbside Delivery means that the delivery people will not bring the item into your home. They will usually only unload the item off of the delivery truck, everything beyond this point is the customers responsibility. Only some freight companies are able to offer additional services at the time you schedule a delivery date. House&Hold will not be responsible for any costs for additional delivery services.
The freight delivery process is as follows:
(1) Once your merchandise arrives at the freight delivery agents warehouse, they will call you in order to set up a delivery appointment. Most freight delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-5 hours), usually between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Specific appointment delivery times can be requested through the carrier but aren't guaranteed. Someone will have to be at the residence to receive and inspect the shipment.
(2) If the shipment is being delivered with curbside delivery, then the products will be delivered to the driveway or curb outside of the delivery address provided upon purchase. It is the customers responsibility to transport the product(s) inside, however only some truck freight companies offer additional services to help move merchandise from the truck into your home or office. These services need to be arranged with us prior to your order being placed, or immediately thereafter.
Damages: Please be sure to inspect the package(s) at the time of delivery. If the box has ANY damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, “Product Damaged” clearly and legibly on the form the freight delivery agent asks you to sign. Damages must be noted with the shipper at the time of delivery in order for us to proceed with a shipping damage claim. If damages are not noted with the shipper, then a damage claim will not be able to be processed.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or order cancellations on this item as it is a custom, made-to-order item. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.
below are some helpfull frequently asked questions about this item. please dont hesitate to ask a question, just click the "Ask a Question" button above... we will reply promtly and your peers will thankyou for clearing up any questions they might have as well! - teamwork! click here to view our site wide FAQ.
Can I order over the phone?
Do you charge sales tax?
Nope! We are located in the beautiful sales-tax-free state of Oregon. We do not charge sales tax on any orders whatsoever.
Is your website secure?
Your online security is very important to us. All internet transactions and account information is secured by SSL for your protection. This level of protection is among the highest available.
Dwellstudio General FAQ's
What are your products made of?
We take great pride in the quality and construction of all of our merchandise. All DwellStudio products are made of the highest quality cotton and linen available. DwellStudio prints are all low-impact fiber-reactive dyes. They contain no heavy metals or other known toxic substances, are AZO free and formaldehyde free, and meet all criteria for eco-friendly pigments.
Are your products organic?
organic separates bedding and our organic layette collection are made of 100% organically grown cotton. For all of our other products, we do extensive testing on all items in compliance with industry standards. All of our products are formaldehyde-free and have NOT been treated with or contaminated by the following chemicals or agents during any part of the manufacturing process:
- FWA (Fluorescent Whitening Agents)
- AZO dyes
- Disperse dyes
- Toxicity from chemical finishes