Nope! We are located in the beautiful sales-tax-free state of Oregon. We do not charge sales tax on any orders whatsoever.
Eastvold Elko Credenza/Media Center
Classic with a twist. While inspired by mid-century design, the metal base was born in the new millenium. The Elko Credenza's sleek base is laser cut and powder coated in one of 6 color options. The box is handcrafted of solid wood with reinforced mitered joints allowing the wood grain to wrap around the entire piece. Behind the smooth sliding doors are adjustable shelves and wire passages that make it a simple and flexible place for all of your media needs, wired and unwired. The Elko Credenza comes in 18 different combinations, making this piece highly customizable for your home, office or studio. Made in Minnesota.
- Available in Walnut, White Oak, Bamboo
- Free White Glove Shipping
- Assembly required: Bases are flat-packed, but attach easily with supplied bolts, doors clip in place, shelves install with adjustable shelf pins (included)
- Dimensions: 66" wide x 27" tall x 20"deep (base 7” tall)
- Interior divided into two sections each 32” wide x 18 ½” tall x 17” deep
- Accommodates media equipment wiring
- Ask about dimension changes (custom fees apply)
- Rush orders available upon request
- All of Eastvold's authentic, heirloom quality furniture comes with an exclusive Eastvold Furniture tag, listing your name and the date your piece was finished.
Size: 66W x 27H x 20D (7"tall legs)
Woods: Walnut, Maple and White Oak.
Powder Coat Base: White, Silver and Black.
Made in USA.
Assembly: Legs need to be attached with a screw driver.
Eastvold Furniture is a small, Minnesota based company that designs and builds finely crafted furniture. The pieces built in our small rural shop end up scattered all over the country, and will (we hope) be passed down to future generations. One of our highest priorities is to use quality, sustainable materials. Our furniture is designed to stand the test of time, and we believe that the creation of each piece should benefit both our community and our planet.view all Eastvold
this product ships...
This item ships via freight carrier. Freight shipments are for items too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx.
ALL shipments sent via Freight Carrier will be delivered via curbside delivery (unless otherwise noted on the product page). If you need special delivery arrangements such as 'inside' or 'white glove' delivery please call us at the number below, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to placing your order to arrange for these services. Curbside Delivery means that the delivery people will not bring the item into your home. They will usually only unload the item off of the delivery truck, everything beyond this point is the customers responsibility. Only some freight companies are able to offer additional services at the time you schedule a delivery date. House&Hold will not be responsible for any costs for additional delivery services.
The freight delivery process is as follows:
(1) Once your merchandise arrives at the freight delivery agents warehouse, they will call you in order to set up a delivery appointment. Most freight delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-5 hours), usually between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Specific appointment delivery times can be requested through the carrier but aren't guaranteed. Someone will have to be at the residence to receive and inspect the shipment.
(2) If the shipment is being delivered with curbside delivery, then the products will be delivered to the driveway or curb outside of the delivery address provided upon purchase. It is the customers responsibility to transport the product(s) inside, however only some truck freight companies offer additional services to help move merchandise from the truck into your home or office. These services need to be arranged with us prior to your order being placed, or immediately thereafter.
Damages: Please be sure to inspect the package(s) at the time of delivery. If the box has ANY damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, “Product Damaged” clearly and legibly on the form the freight delivery agent asks you to sign. Damages must be noted with the shipper at the time of delivery in order for us to proceed with a shipping damage claim. If damages are not noted with the shipper, then a damage claim will not be able to be processed.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or order cancellations on this item as it is a custom, made-to-order item. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.
below are some helpfull frequently asked questions about this item. please dont hesitate to ask a question, just click the "Ask a Question" button above... we will reply promtly and your peers will thankyou for clearing up any questions they might have as well! - teamwork! click here to view our site wide FAQ.
Do you charge sales tax?
Is your website secure?
Your online security is very important to us. All internet transactions and account information is secured by SSL for your protection. This level of protection is among the highest available.
Ferm Living - About
ferm LIVING is a Danish company that aims at designing and manufacturing interior products with a graphic touch. The product range consists of wallpaper, WallStickers, textiles, kitchen items, a large KIDS collection and much more great stuff to come…
ferm LIVING originates from a graphic design agency in Aarhus, Denmark, founded by Trine Andersen in 2005. The company came to life after Trine, mostly for fun, decided to visit a clairvoyant. Trine was quite astonished when the clairvoyand saw a little bird sitting confused on a branch, not knowing which way to fly. This sight was essential for Trine’s decision to follow her dream of starting her own business. When she then founded ferm, the little bird found knew exactly where to go and now sits on top of the company logo.
The company went from being a graphic design agency to a company designs and selling lifestyle products when Trine was re-decoration her house. She was looking for graphic wallpaper, but just couldn’t find the right pattern – and when she found it, it was way too expensive. Trine decided, that other people probably felt the same way, so she decided to take it upon herself to create graphic wallpaper patterns at an affordable price. By February 2006, the very first wallpaper collection hit the streets, and since then things have been going fast! ferm LIVING now operates in many markets around the world and has agents/distributors in Australia, USA, Finland, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Sweden and Japan.